Dryer Timer Repair LIFETIME Guarantee 1 Day Turn Around PAID SHIPPING both ways
This listing is to repair your washer or dryer timer. Please make sure that the timer is the problem with your appliance. This repair service is not refundable.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE, please contact us with the following information:
1) The appliance model number...it is usually located on a sticker on the frame under the lid, inside the door, or on some older Maytag models, on top of the console. You can send us a closeup picture of the tag if you prefer.
2) Send closeup pictures of your timer, front and back. We need to make sure that your timer is a style that we can repair. We need to see the timer before you send it.
3) With as much detail as possible, describe the problem you are having with the appliance.
AFTER YOU HAVE CONTACT US WITH THAT INFORMATION:
1. Purchase this repair service.
2. We will email you a paid Priority Mail shipping label for you to send your timer to us.
3. Print your eBay order confirmation and include it with the timer. Please avoid shipping damage by packing the timer tightly. There should be at least 1 inch of packing material on all sides of the timer. Bubble wrap works best, but tightly packed paper also works.
4. When we receive your timer, we will repair it within 1 business day. If we find that the timer is not repairable (very rare), then we will contact you immediately to arrange for a refund and to send the timer back to you if you choose. This is the ONLY situation that we offer a refund on this service.
5. We will ship your timer back to you Priority Mail.
6. LIFETIME GUARANTEE means that if the timer fails, simply contact us, return it to our warranty center, and we will fix it or replace it. Regardless of how long ago you bought it, we will fix it or replace it. Lifetime guarantee limited to the original purchaser. Customer pays shipping to us, we pay return shipping. This guarantee is effective only in the United States and it's territories, AK & HI. The guarantee is void if the AAP guarantee sticker is absent, if the cover is removed, if the timer is tampered with in any way other than what is necessary for installation, if a part (other than the core) is not returned as requested, if the buyer fails to complete the return within the specified time, or if the transaction is challenged in any way.